Pages

Friday 26 July 2019

Boomerang

Boomerang

For the last two periods of social studies my class and I have been working and designing our boomerangs, we got to choose any aboriginal pattern or design and to transfer onto the peice of wood we where given. 

Today in social studies we had the oppurtunity to see how our boomerangs flew.

The purpose of this activity:
The purpose of this activity was to find out more about the meaning and culture of aboriginal art.

Story behind my boomerang:
My boomerang had two lizards on each side which means to "Be Aware". My boomerang also had some squiggles and dots which symbolises water flow or a river. 

What went well:
Something that went well while creating my boomerang was doing the lines as it was probably the easiest part about painting my boomerang.

This is a photo of the boomerang I was inspired by:
Image result for boomerang lizards

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.