Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

Narrative writing

What new things have you learnt?
I have learnt how to write a narrative without making it boring and how to use proper sentence starters.

How will this help you be a better creative writer?
This will help me with my creative writing by me being able to use my imagination to increase my writing.

What activities did you enjoy from this unit? Why?
I enjoyed the task ¨Show don't tell¨ as it challenged me to think hard use my imagination to create a sentence.

What styles of learning work best for you?

  • I enjoy working quietly
  • Listening to music
  • Positive people
  • Working by myself 
  • Bookwork rather than on a device


2 comments:

  1. I like how you have list what helps your learning, next time maybe add some pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you displayed your work neat and how you used really good grammar and punctuation.
    Next time i think you can make the sentences longer and drag them out o it seems like you have done more work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.